Bilstein 360° 4D-Drift-Simulator – Come for the exhibition, leave with a face lift.
- Virtual Reality
- 4D Motion Platform
- Space & Design
- 360° Video Production
- Brand Experience
- Oculus Rift
thyssenkrupp BILSTEIN is known around the world as the embodiment of precision and innovation in undercarriage technology. A feature that likely to be overshadowed by flashy rides at Motor Shows. Unless visitors experience its impressive performance first hand: With the first 360° VR 4D drift simulator in the world.
At the exhibition booth, visitors take the passenger seat of a Nissan 200SX S13 chasing the limits of driving physics at the infamous Nürburgring racetrack. A perfect synergy of computer-controlled motion platform, Oculus Rift VR goggles and Surround Sound creates a breathtaking performance for the whole body.
The result: An impacting brand experience that turns a seemingly unremarkable product into the guaranteed highlight of any Motor Show.
- First 360° 4D Drift Simulator in the world.
- 99,9% realistic driving physics.
- Audience magnet at automotive exhibitions.
- Free media and press-coverage.
- Thousands of fascinated visitors.
- Lasting brand impact.
- SNOOK Frankfurt / thyssenkrupp BILSTEIN
- 360° Video Production / Art Direction / Motion Design / Post Production / VVVV Development / Creative Direction
- 2016 - 2017